By becoming a Sponsor of Blandford RFC you will be helping support
Ruby in your community. All funds raised are used to provide a secure and safe
environment for children within the Blandford area right through to providing
team kit for our First XV Team.
Sponsorship opportunities available for the
Club Sponsors All club sponsors
receive the following:
- An open invite to our regular 'VP / Sponsors' Lunches held in
the clubhouse prior to kick-off on designated home match days during the
- An individual business advertisement displayed on the wall of
each clubhouse and on the main page of our website (which includes a 'link' to
your website), plus regular mentions to all our members via newsletters /
- A priority option to buy 'International Tickets' via the
- Preferential rates for hiring out the town centre clubhouse for
private events (NB : it is open to club members / sponsors every Friday and
Saturday night, plus other nights for skittles / private events throughout the
- An invite to our annual 'Dinner & Dance'.
Team Sponsors (i.e. SENIOR / YOUTH / MINI) All
team sponsors receive the same as club sponsors, plus
- Your business logo displayed pitchside on home match days (plus
on approval by the club, any other promotional material supplied by your
- Your business logo (1 x small) on the playing kit of your
'designated team' (i.e. on arm of shirt).
- 2 x complementary tickets to our annual 'Dinner &
Principal Sponsors (max 4) All
principal sponsors receive the same as club sponsors,
plus the following:
We are currently raising finance to pay for the following items:
- An individual banner advertising your business displayed
pitchside on home match days (plus on approval by the club, any other
promotional material supplied by your business.
- Your business logo (1 x large) on the playing kit for 'all'
teams (i.e. on rear of the shirts OR on the shorts); plus your business logo (1
x small) on designated club social shirts.
- Nominated 'match day sponsor' for TWO of our home games during
the season, at which you will be asked to award the 'man of the match' and have
an opportunity for a team photo (i.e. which you can use for a local press
release); plus a buffet lunch will be provided at ONE of your allocated games
to which you will be able to invite your own guests (upto 8 people - T&C's
- 4 x complementary tickets to our annual 'Dinner &
- Alterations to the pitch side clubhouse (kitchen / bar), plus
future plans to extend.
- Team kits / training tops, coaches kit, physio / first aid
items, tour kit etc for 2016/17 season.
If you would like to become involved but in a smaller way, there
are opportunities available. For further details and information please contact
the Club Sponsorship Secretary.
Come along and be part of the Club we are a small friendly
organisation always happy to meet new members.